Karate will be one of the best things you can do for your Child
- We Use a Love-based Teaching Method: Aside from constant verbal praise, our students earn stickers, patches, and stripe tips on their belts to reward and reinforce their best efforts.
- Age-appropriate Instruction: We avoid using four letter words like "don't," "can't," and won't" which often negate building your child's confidence. Encouraging children with "Positive Dialogue Response" is the key to our mission statement: To inspire self-esteem in every child!
- Belt Testing: Must have 3 stripes and instructor approval in order to test Sign up at front desk to reserve space
- Friday Fun Night: (Age 5-16) Date and Time subject to change.
- Birthday Parties: Tiger Kang Karate Kids - the people who specialize in children of all ages - offers fun, action-packed events where your child is a black belt for the day! Our child-friendly schools are the perfect setting for a unique and memorable alternative to those boring arcades and burger places. Parties are available on Saturdays and selected Sundays between 12:00pm and 3:00pm and we have different packages to choose from. Everyone will enjoy 45 action packed minutes with lots of fun and games! Then it's time for cake, presents, etc.
- At TKK, Our mission is to "inspire self-esteem in every child!"
The self-image, self-confidence, self-discipline, and self-control your child develops today will determine the level of happiness and success he or she will be allowed to experience as an adult. Science has proven that authentic Japanese Karate can aid your child develop all of the above qualities, and more, leading to a healthier, happier, and more successful life. Japanese Karate training also gives children and teenagers something gravely needed in today’s world - the strength not only to say "NO" to negative, potentially harmful peer pressure but to also back up their words with deeds. Our young students become the leaders of their peer groups, not the compliant followers who must do whatever is necessary to appease the group, to fit in, to be accepted. Japanese Karate offers your child benefits which are critically needed in today’s world. Learning a disciplined art like Japanese Karate will help your child with:
- Improved grades
- Respect for others
- Leadership skills
- Increased concentration
- Coordination and dexterity
- Goal-setting and achievement